"Wounded Women of the Bible: Finding Hope When Life Hurts" is a book about God's enormous, compassionate healing power. He longs for us to give Him our anger and sorrow. When we run into His arms, our loving Heavenly Father tenderly counts each tear and binds each wound--ultimately creating outrageous beauty out of our pain.
"WWOB" includes stories about women in the Bible who were wounded, along with stories from contemporary women with similar wounds. My co-author and I also share pieces of our own testimonies, and provide prayers and prompts to illuminate each chapter's theme.
We pray the book becomes a trusted resource for you.
A few of our favorite things (feel free to share):
- 8 Ways to Find Hope When Life Hurts--summary of the book that appears on BeliefNet
- Videos for every chapter of the book
- WWOB has a study guide in the back, which is perfect for individuals or groups. With enough notice, I would be glad to Skype into one of your group's sessions. Just email me at denadyer [at] gmail.com to ask for more details.
- Visit the blog/site of my co-author, Tina Samples, for lots of FREE material not covered in the book: videos, share-able quotes and photos, devotionals, and more. We take turns leading you through the book, sharing personal stories and encouragement along the way.
- Read reviews from Kregel's blog tour
- Read about WWOB winning the 2014 "Golden Scroll" award from Advanced Writers and Speakers Association (thank you, Lord!).
Buy the Book:
Take the Goodreads Quiz!