To Media Hosts:
Honestly, being interviewed is one of my favorite things (it's the "ham" side of me, I guess). :)
I'd love to talk with you about being a guest on your show. Please email me at denadyer [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Below are highlights from the many media appearances I've done over the last few years. I'm thankful for each opportunity to speak about topics I have a passion for, and strive to give my absolute best to every single interview.
- Megan Willome asked me some wonderful questions and printed all my (lengthy) responses. I'm so grateful!
- Jennifer Dukes Lee provided space for me to tell part of my story.
- Yvonne Ortega shared her blog, and I really appreciate it.
- Michelle DeRusha gave me the chance to talk more about "Wounded Women of the Bible." She also gave a great review of the book. Thanks, Michelle. :)
- Kimblerlee Conway Ireton read "Grace for the Race" and shared it with her readers. Muchas gracias, mi amiga!
- Alyice Edrich of The Dabbling Mum graciously interviewed me about "The Groovy Chicks" series and writing/publishing.
- Vonda Skelton and I chatted about writing humor, performing, finding an audience, and more.
- Lisa Buffaloe of "Living Joyfully Free" interviewed me about stress, depression, motherhood, healing, and wounded women.
- I had such fun visiting with Vonda and Carolyn about speaking, writing, the power of humor, and more on their "Christian Communicators" Blogtalk Radio show.
- Cynthia Simmons and I talked about scripture, women in the Bible, and more in a delightful conversation on her program, "Heart of the Matter."
- Darren Dake, Anita Brooks and I conversed about scripture and books on the podcast "Engaging Life and Leadership." We had a great time.
- A few years ago, Jill Hart at Radiant Lit allowed me to talk about "Grace for the Race: Meditations for Busy Moms" and how to balance writing, speaking, mommyhood, and performing. I still love this one. :)
- My friend (and WWOB co-author) Tina and I talked about our book on "The River" radio program with author Maxine Marsolini.
- I've had the pleasure of being interviewed on the national radio show "Intentional Living" a few times. Here's the latest segment, on how helping others can bring us healing.
- Here's an interview on KVII-TV in Amarillo, Texas, about wounded women of the Bible.
Promotional photos taken by Tina Howard. Used by permission.