Dena Dyer is a professional writer, speaker, and teacher, as well as the author of eight books and hundreds of articles. Her most recent book, written with her husband Carey, is Love at First Fight: 52 Story-Based Meditations for Married Couples.
She and Carey have been married nineteen wonderful years, and a couple more they don’t talk about. They live in Texas with their two sons (Jordan and Jackson) and a spoiled dog, Princess.
- coffee with hazelnut creamer
- Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla from Sonic Drive-In
- reading (especially well-written novels)
- yoga, walking
- BBC shows
- music theater
- thrift shopping
- time with family and friends
- long layovers in boring airports
- being added to Facebook groups without my permission
- rap or heavy metal music